Energy Logserver major release 7.x
The latest Energy Logserver major release is now available. Most important change is that from now on Energy Logserver is based on version 7.3.2 Elasticsearch and Kibana.
We’ve also added new module – XLSX Import, which allows to import into Energy Logserver any csv or xlsx format file with data directly from GUI. Additional options cover creation of new index with custom mapping based on data in file.
We’ve also by default added curator into installation package for index management, along with custom icons for modules.
Read more in changelog below or at:
- migrated features from branch 6 [ latest:6.1.8 ]
- XLSX import [kibana]
- curator added to /usr/share/kibana/curator
- node_modules updated! [kibana]
- elasticsearch upgraded to 7.3.2
- kibana upgraded to 7.3.2
- dedicated icons for all kibana modules
- eui as default framework for login,raports
- bugfix: alerts type description fix