Energy Logserver allows the user to create alerts. This means that the system automatically monitors and responds to incoming data.
In the Alert module, the user defines the data type needed to monitored and then specifies the conditions, e.g. logging in after working hours. If these conditions are met, then the alert will be triggered, which can notify the user or run the script.
Our extensive alert module allows you to work on any data in the system, while still being fully compatible with all others Energy Logserver modules.
- Any - detection of strict content in logs.
- Blacklist - detection of content occurrence from a predefined list.
- Whiltelist - detection of the lack of expected content in the document.
- Change - detection of value change in the field.
- Frequency - triggered by amount of events occurring at a given frequency.
- Spike - detection of sudden data growth.
- Flatline - detection of a decrease in the amount of data, below a certain threshold.
- New Term - detection of a new field value in a given period.
- Cardinality - triggered by the number of unique occurrences of the content for the specified field.
- Metric aggregation - detection of the calculated values violating threshold.
- Percentage match - detection of a percentage threshold violation for the indicated field.
- Unique Long Term - detection of repetitive values in a given period.
- Find Match - detection of matching values in various documents.
- Difference - detection of calculation differences for two periods.
- Consecutive Growth - detection of consistent growth for a given value.